close

曲婉婷  

曲婉婷 ܤ Drenched 無法自拔

When minutes become hours
分針畫圓  時針繞圈

When days become years
日積月累  轉眼數年

And I don’t know where you are
在哪裡?  我找不到你

Color seems so dull without you
世界失去了顏色    因為少了你

Have we lost our minds?
我們是否因愛情瘋狂?

What have we done?
擁有哪些過往?

But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore
現在看來都已不再重要

When you kissed me on that street,
那條街上,你親了我

I kissed you back
我也親了回去

You held me in your arms, I held you in mine
彼此緊緊相擁

You picked me up to lay me down
你帶著我走卻又拋下了我

When I look into your eyes
以為你眼眸中的溫柔

I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I
 是企求我們有以後

I’m drenched in your love
無法自拔  

I’m no longer able to hold it back
我已沉溺在你的愛中

Is it too late to ask for love?
渴望愛情是否太晚?

Is it wrong to feel right? 
感覺對了其實誤判?

When the world is winding down
當世界逐步邁向盡頭

Thoughts of you linger around
徘徊不散  是想你的念頭

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    艾絲米 ܤ 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()